Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Roses a metaphor for love.

I was inspired to post this by the lovely Adrienne who was actually the first blogger I met that I'd not known previously... when I first started blogging. 

I love the way she lives.. I love the way she thinks...

I do believe we have a lot in common.

Check out her fabulous blog... she's a gal with style! :)




My View on Roses

I came to the conclusion not too long ago that roses may be considered the most romantic flowers in the world because metaphorically they're a symbol of love.

Roses... though one of the most beautiful flowers in the world... at the same time they can be the most painful with those thorns to inflict pain on touch.



Just as Love... can be the most beautiful & incredible feeling in the world... at the same time it can also be the most painful.


This thought was what inspired me to do my Rose Hearts series of designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment