Sunday, April 11, 2010

Couple's Initials Carved into tree trunks

Share/Bookmark
I feel quite happy with my latest tree painting.

For some reason I keep on wanting to paint or draw either trees or birds. Both just come naturally and always come to mind when feeling inspired.
I was inpsired to do this particular tree trunk carving design just days ago when I saw on my favourite blossom tree on the front nature strip of my house... my partner had carved both mine and my sons name in it. And it actually made me feel really happy. There's just something very romantic about it.

So this latest watercolor painting I finished just hours ago. I created both a natural plain tree... as well as a more romantic version with dangling love hearts from the tree for weddings and engagements.

The initials can be so easily carved into the tree.. just by typing in the couples initials in the boxes next to the design in zazzle. I've made sure to make my designs as easy and as simple as possible for customers to personalize themselves.
**To view the designs... just click on the images below**

No comments:

Post a Comment