Friday, February 9, 2024

Custom Printed Personalized Name Labels/Stickers

Yes, it's been ages since I've created a blog post. But here I am - at it again... This time to show you all the fun designer stickers available in my store. It all started when I went looking for school book labels for my son. Nothing really satisfied so I tried creating my own. That was when I found out about the history of book labels and that they were called ex libris labels. Traditionally with a gum paste backing. Nowadays it's adhesive backing with stunning quality printing available to you at reasonable prices. These stickers will come printed on a sheet and I'm so impressed by them I've purchased quite a few myself. Make sure to have a good browse of my store area... I've created quite a unique and wide variety of designs to suit hopefully all needs. If there is anything you'd be interested in seeing that is not available - don't hesitate to contact to make a special request.

No comments:

Post a Comment