Saturday, January 26, 2013

White Lace, Burlap and Mason Jar Wedding Trends

Thought I'd show you just some of my latest Wedding Invitation Template designs that I've been working on.

Mason Jars, Burlap and White Lace are definite wedding trends this season...especially proving exceptionally popular on Pinterest.
Mason Jar Flowers Bridal Shower Party Invite White Lace & Burlap Bridal Shower Party Invite


Some lovely examples of Mason Jar, Lace and Burlap used in weddings are shown below.  I can definitely see why they're proving popular trends... not only are they absolutely gorgeous but they're relatively easy to DIY and very cost effective.  Definitely my kind of style too!! I just love it all!!


And would you just look at this stunningly neutral, rustic and country styled wedding dessert table!


No comments:

Post a Comment