Sunday, November 25, 2012

Zazzle Blog Feature

I'm pretty happy!


Zazzle have featured one of my new designs on their blog!! 



.... thrilled in fact!


(CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW THE ENTIRE BLOG ARTICLE)



It's for the new IPAD Mini that's new to the market.... a designer cover for it with one of my owl designs.  It's also is customizable, with the ability to add your own personalized name to it also.



I painted the owl only a week or so ago... been painting and drawing lots of owls lately actually they seem to have taken my fancy once again.



I've also just purchased an extra large scanner so I'm going to finally make prints & new products available of so much of my larger work that I never could before!! I'm excited about that.  




 Click Here to Browse ALL products

No comments:

Post a Comment