Monday, February 20, 2012

The Muppets Party Extravaganza!

Thought I'd talk about my latest labour of love which is a page full of all the best Muppets party ideas, free printables and party ware you'll find anywhere on the web!!

Since I was a young girl I have always been a massive Jim Henson fan. Anything muppet related I just seemed to adore. Brian Froud had a lot to do with it too... as I was and am still a very big fan. Brian Froud is the artist behind the Dark Crystal and the Labyrinth... his art is unique and filled with so much wonderful fantasy!

So as you may know... on top of having my designs selling in my zazzle stores I also write articles on Squidoo. I've found myself mostly gravitating towards creating pages to help other parents with their own kids party ideas.. mostly because I'm finding making the pages the most fun to do! :)

My latest Muppets page was one that has been in the making for many many months. It was the one of the first pages I wanted to do but thought there wasn't enough muppets resources on the internet for me to make the kind of detailed party pages I usually like to make. But I perservered and feel happy with this latest party ideas page... it's definitely my most favourite so far!!

Thanks to the latest brilliant Muppet Movie as well as Disney now owning the brand... it's having a resurgence the likes that haven't been seen for a very long time... which makes me very happy! And watching the new movie makes me happy too... I absolutely adore it. I have to say... I think its the best Muppet Movie yet! The perfect mix of funny, silly, corny, muppet old school and muppet new school to keep everyone entertained. But I think especially us old school Muppet Fans will be the ones to appreciate it most!

So this new Muppets Party Page.... is filled with so much Muppets party inspiration that anyone wanting to hold a Muppets theme party for their child will hopefully find this page beyond invaluable!!

Just click on any of the following photo's to view the page.


MUPPET THEATRE

MUPPET CAKESFree Muppets Milk Bottle Cut out stickers



 Click Here to Browse ALL products

1 comment: