Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pip's Journal - Pt 1

For about 5 years now I've been keeping a journal.  It's has a gorgeous leather fold over cover... and is  about a C5 size. It's handmade with lovely soft hand made pages inside. It's got so many pages and so far I've filled nearly half.

It's a sketchbook, journal, scrapbook all in one. I originally did it with the thought in mind that it was a litte piece of me to leave behind for my son.

I thought I might share a few select pages from my journal on this blog on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. I hope you enjoy the pages.
Pip ♥♥

Part 1 (Created 2009)
 This page I created as a way to show in a very small way what art & creativity means to me. Especially since my passion for art and design was re-ignited to a furious flame once my son was born.
It features art by one of my favourite artists - Michael Parkes.
PIP JOURNAL 1

No comments:

Post a Comment