Monday, October 18, 2010

Pip's Journal - Part 2

So these pages are made up of bits and pieces of my little creations from the past year.


I orginally sewed the thread through the page as a test for an idea I had for a poster. I was going to create a quote where I created the text by threading the pages. And the quote was going to be something like "Sewing the Seeds of Love"... I like the idea... but have put it on the backburner... for now.


And the flower below it is an ink doodle I did on A4 copy paper... with fineliner and markers. It was just one of what I call my "Japanese Style Doodles".


Then there's the two post it notes that I inked one day when I found this great quote on the internet. I love it when I find a quote that I relate to... doesn't happen too often... which is why I like to remember those that do.


This quote I thought was fabulous to stop any of those 'feeling sorry for oneself' blues :)



And I've added a song that I listen to so much... I just can't get enough of it! I really is one of the most beautiful songs I myself feel like I've ever heard. I couldn't even tell you the amount of times I've listened to it over the last year!


And the amazing thing about this song is... it still makes the hairs on my arm rise a little everytime!

... isn't it just gorgeous??

I could listen to Zero 7 when I'm working all day... both with either Sia & Tina.





No comments:

Post a Comment