Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Customer

I had a customer make my year today!!!!

A few weeks ago a lovely lady purchased my rocket ship design on invites and posters for her daughter's 1st birthday.  I helped her create the poster's especially for the party and while emailing each other I said I'd love to see photo's of Riley's big 1st birthday party.

So I received the email today which had attached photo's of the absolutely adorable little Riley beaming next to her special 1st birthday Rocket Poster that I designed!! .... but not only that... there were also photo's of the very special birthday cake that Riley's Mum had specially made for her birthday using my design. 

I was thrilled!!

I'll be forwarding this to zazzle for their Foto Friday blog comp where Riley's Mum will win $5 to spend at zazzle. 

If anyone buys from me again and takes pictures please send them to me... I'll be so happy to post them here on my blog!

(click on the image to view the largest version)


Rocket Ship Space Birthday Decoration Poster printSpace Rocket Ship Boys Birthday Party Invite invitationSpace Rocket Boys Birthday Photo Template Invite postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment