Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cherry Blossom Delights

Now is my favourite time of year. It's the time when our pink blossom tree is blooming out the front of our house.
This is my house.
I love my little beautiful cottage. It's my favourite place in the world.
Sadly the council came along earlier in the year and chopped up our beautiful blossom tree to half it's former stunning glory.  I look at it now and it's looks a little like a sad shell of a tree that once was!
I'm still thankful it's there and enjoy every day of the time blossoming cause I know the sweet flowers will only be here for the shortest time.

Mother Nature... you inspire and delight me!

My newest wedding stationery series inspired by my favourite type of tree - the Cherry Blossom.
Painted with watercolor paints... the blossoms are made up of dots of paint.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Phil - what a gorgeous cottage home you have. Lucky, lucky you. I love how you see the world. Thankyou for sharing your heart and mind with us in this space. I'd love to see your cottage someday soon. x

    ReplyDelete