Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All My Friends

My oldest brother, Adam had music in his soul. 
His voice was the strongest voice I've ever heard.  Music was everything to him!

I remember he said to me once his mate Alex was like his musical soul mate.
They played music together in bands for many many years when they were young. Adam always thought it was going to be he & Alex that made it together in music.

I feel in some way... Adam lives on in some small way through Alex.

Alex is a brilliant musician... it's something that he has no choice in... it's just part of his every pore of being.

I would love you to listen to Alex singing this song that I've fallen in love with. If you love it just as much, please favourite, comment & pass it on!!:

1 comment:

  1. Wow - Alex has done well. What a great song! I love his voice. Your beautiful Adam would be so proud. x

    ReplyDelete