Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Very Own Business Cards

So I printed my own sets of business cards a few months ago using my favourite retro tree painting.  And I must say I've had a really lovely response from all the people I've given them to. I've also left them at my local Community Centre and Child Play Centre among other places and have had people contact me after picking them up! Cannot tell you how much that thrilled me!  I even met a really lovely lady from my business card so these business cards are quite special to me.

You can have the same... or any other of the numerous designs I've created.  And zazzle's printing quality is top notch... just look at the bright, bold colours in my business cards below. 

I've been told that my Lime Green Side actually jumps out at people and catches their eye... couldn't ask for more with a business card could I?

Americans - shop here for best shipping prices. http://www.zazzle.com/pip_gerard*

UK residents - shop here for best shipping prices. http://www.zazzle.co.uk/pip_gerard*

Australians - shop here for best shipping prices http://www.zazzle.com.au/pip_gerard*

6 comments:

  1. hi pip. i love that tree of yours and the colours are beautiful. it catches my eye all the time! love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronica.. appreciate the comment... really I do! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the comment 'Chic' :) I was so happy with how they turned out. Zazzle's printing is impressive. Especially for the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous great design and colour !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Pip, I hope you are doing well. It is a pleasure to read your wonderful blog. I am so happy you enjoyed a wonderful holiday in New Zealand and the photos are beautiful!! I wish you a fabulous day. I love your creative beautiful work, you are wonderfully inspiring :))

    ReplyDelete