Wednesday, July 7, 2010

From One Pip to Another...

Very happily I stumbled upon another Pip last week on Twitter. Turns out to that's she's in my home state and has a gorgeous craft store in the wonderful and cosmopolitan suburb of Brunswick!
First thing I did of course was check out her blog and was suitably impressed!  I saw her envelope project and was immediately hooked in.  Completely inspired I just had to join in!  This kind of stuff I just adore doing.  And I was number 268 to join the project so it's a huge and wonderful collaborative effort from people all over the world! That excites me so much.
So the aim of the envelope project is to send in a decorated envelope to her store filled with whatever you want.  As soon as I saw the project I started on my envelope that night.  I finished it over the weekend and posted it yesterday.
Here's my little slice of 'Meet Me At Mike's Fun'.


And feeling  a bit of a kindred spirit with Pip... because in my life so far I've only ever met 2... and not only that but she's a creative girl... with a craft shop in my hometown... well that just makes her an even extra special Pip! ;)So... I decided to sent her a little gift too inside the envelope.
Inside another envelope within the envelope... I sent her a little tear drop watercolour painting. 
Thought it was a good memorial for the previous window that the envelope project replaced.
I hope she likes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment